CHAIRPERSON: Jennifer Thompson
DEADLINE DATE IS SEPT. 11TH AT 5:00PM
The Best Western Dress Contest will
take place on Saturday, Sept. 18th, at 9:00 a.m. in the Corral next to the Arts & Craft Building. Check-in will begin at 8:45 a.m. (All entrants not present at 8:45
a.m. will not be judged in the contest.)
1) Ribbons will be awarded to each
2) Trophies will be awarded to the
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners in each category and division.
3) Best Overall Boy or Girl will
receive a tri-color ribbon
4) A buckle will be awarded to the
Overall Show Boy or Girl
1) All entrants must be dressed in Western attire. The Western attire worn by
the contestant will be
approved by the chairman and co-chairman.
Ultimately, the chairpersons will decide whether or not the contestant’s attire
is considered Western. (i.e.: no rodeo clown costumes, see: Kids Rodeo Clown
Contest for more info.)
2) Entrants will be judged on attire
and appearance only.
3) Age categories are as follows: (no
one under 12 months of age)
4) Each category will have a boys and
girls division. In addition, one entry will be selected as Best Overall Boy and
5) NO LIVE ANIMALS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE CONTEST!!