CHAIRPERSON: Timothy Ervin
CO-CHAIRPERSONS: Patrick Butler and Sharon Wiedenfeld
COMMITTEE: Dewey Owens, Melinda Ervin, April Wiedenfeld, Lori Schwanz
• Contestants must be 14-18 years of age, single without dependents, and be a freshman to a junior in the 2012 high school year and reside in Comal County.
• Contestants officially enter the contest June 5, 2012 at 6:30pm at the Comal County Fairgrounds.
• The Rodeo Queen’s Contest will be conducted Saturday, Sept. 22, at 9 a.m. at the Comal County Fairgrounds.
• The contest is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC beginning at 10:00 a.m.
• Scores will be given in two separate stages:
Morning – Personal interviews, poise, personality, and modeling
Afternoon – Horsemanship reining patterns and horsemanship skills
• Judges have been selected from outside the county. All decisions of the judges will be final.
The Rodeo Court will consist of the rodeo queen, princess and duchess. ALL WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT 1:30 P.M. ON SEPT, 22.
All contestants will receive a pass permitting them entry to the fairgrounds throughout the duration of the 2012 Comal County Fair.